✥ "It's very important to have your perfect ring size when you purchase your diamond rings." We are here, to help you finding your correct ring size. Use the Ring Sizing Guide to measure a ring you have at home by placing the ring over the size circles until it matches the inside edge of your ring. Make sure the ring you use fits the exact finger (and hand) the you are purchasing the ring for.
✥ Follow the steps to get your perfect ring size...
- Get a thin strip of paper, thread or non-stretchy string.
- Wrap the paper/thread/non-stretchy string around your finger but not too tight.
- Mark the spot where the paper/thread/non-stretchy string meets.
- Measure the length of the paper/thread/non-stretchy string from first to last point with ruler.
- Use the following chart to determine your ring size.
✥ Still, If you are confused with your ring size: CONTACT HERE